Saturday, December 09, 2006

installation photos





here are some photos for you of us putting the show up at moxie. I think that all of these were taken by my daughter, except for the last one, which I took.
1.some of my work up on the wall
2. some of Todd's work on the floor, getting ready for the wall
3.a skirt made by Violet Crabtree (the girl with the best name that ever was)
4. my tea (strong irish with milk of course) in one of Todd's pint glasses
5.my robot son. isn't he cute?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

looks great, congrats on another great looking show!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm changing my name to violet crabtree.
i hope violet crabtree won't mind.

p.s. the show looks amazing! wish i were
there, as always.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more good names i've learned:
sally lightfoot
sara nightingale
i want to be sally lightfoot.
how long is the show up?
l

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home