Tuesday, November 14, 2006

been gone so long

I've missed posting here. I've been strangely sick though, and had no energy for my computer. I had a bunch of tests done and am waiting to hear back. (not to worry though, I should be just fine)

I do feel much better now, and am planning to get back to normal life, and regular posting.

Scott and I went to Mammoth for his work this weekend. It was amazingly gorgeous. I've never been to the Sierras before and they really are as beautiful and majestic as people say. I wish that we could have stayed longer, we were there for less than 24 hours.



1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Ooh, beautiful.

Say. . . you should come by my house this Sunday at 2pm. Ona has set up a craft-day, where everyone will be working on their latest projects, or getting ideas for new ones. Coalmine even promised to make us fancy appetizer-type things!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home