Monday, October 02, 2006

working hard


I gathered all of my paintings together and hung them up in my studio, a bit haphazardly, but it is helping to see that I do have a fair amount of work ready. I have some new small collage pieces too that I'm pretty excited about.

I sent out my newsletter thing about open studios today. I'm hoping that it worked and looks good. If you didn't get one, and you want one, sign up here.

It's going to be at Compound 21 and it's going to be great. I think I'll pop in here each day to talk about one of the artists who will be exhibiting there too. The resident artists there are all incredible, and so kind to let me show along with them.

First off, is Mati McDonough. I imagine that most people who check in here are aware of Mati's work, because it's incredible, and she is always busy and always progressing. Besides that, she is also funny and smart and thoughtful and interesting and pretty.

I can't wait to see what she will have this year for open studios. I got a print last year and I adore it.

Her etsy shop is pretty cleaned out but there are still four paintings to look at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your work!

1:43 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

you are toooo kind miss meredith. i needed that today!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home