Wednesday, September 20, 2006

woozy

So now I have an excuse for why I haven't spent enough time in the studio!

I knew I felt funny in there, and couldn't stay long. Turns out there was a big gas leak in there! It used to be a laundry room and the gas dryer valve thing that no longer has a dryer attached to it had been leaking something fierce.

Thank you pg&e guy for fixing it. Now I can make art for longer and with less wooziness.

3 Comments:

Blogger mama craftay said...

jeez! i glad you're ok.. i have nightmares about that.

9:55 AM  
Blogger kate said...

I thought you must have been high when you made some of that art! So THAT'S where the crazy creatures come from. You're hooked on fumes! Just kidding. You're the least high person I know - in a good way.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

that's funny! you know, that might explain some of it.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home