Friday, September 07, 2007

whirlwind

We have had a busy and exciting couple of days! We're looking at houses and thinking about houses and talking about houses. And then back to school nights for the kids and finishing, framing and hanging the show, and orthodontist appointments and just lots going on.

Also, I broke the lcd on my camera. Frackersnappit!!! It was on the tripod and I guess the legs were wonky and I spun around and my camera fell and smashed a really cool ironstone pitcher and the lcd screen broke.

I hung the show at Maude this evening and it looks good. Jess and Stacy were really positive about it, so I feel less nervous than I sometimes do!

I hope to see you there tomorrow evening from 5:30-7:30. There's a show at Boomerang the same night that looks to be really cool so you can take in two shows.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home