Tuesday, September 28, 2004

time?

Are there secrets to time management that I don't know about? Days seem to pass so quickly, and I can't get it all done. I fell asleep at around midnight last night, and was up at 7:30 to make breakfast and pack lunches and get the kids off to school. I had tea and no breakfast myself and drove the half hour to the kids' school. I stayed for a few minutes to help the kids with their math, and then went to coffee with my friend Thalia.

I was back home by 11, had breakfast and then did my quota of listings. I actually did 11, so that was good. But I had a ton of housework I needed to get to, and it didn't happen. I mailed my packages, and went to the Salvation Army and bought some hopefully great things to list tomorrow. I did some research on things I have to sell this week. I have a ton of housework to do, and I didn't get any done.

I left home at about 5 to pick up the kids, Thalia had taken them to her house after school. Then home, wash dishes, coook and serve dinner. Now there is an hour until we start bedtime procedures, (bath, stories, snack, and toothbrushing) and I somehow have to coerce the kids into doing their homework.

My days aren't difficult, I'm just not yet sure how to get everything done. I'm working on establishing more efficient routines, but I'm slow at that kind of thing. How is it going to work when I'm also in school full time this winter??

Better get moving, more here later...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home