Wednesday, February 02, 2005

silly

I haven't been able to write much this week because I foolishly hurt my fingers doing this. And I didn't have much luck at it either! Why I go off on tangents like that and do those things, I'll never know.

In other less foolish news, I'm busily working on business starting stuff. I hope to be in business by March or April at the latest. And I should be painting, because supposedly I can put some stuff in a rapidly approaching group show on Feb. 12! The show is love themed of course.

Also the strange fur thing sold for $250, so I can pay my rent, and I got a little freelance photography job for this week too. So I should be able to buy the text books I need for my classes before I get too far behind.

Yep, I started school this week! I haven't been in college since my son was a baby, and he's almost eleven!

I'm starting with just two classes, photography and small business management, and I'm also taking two exams for credit. I hope that I do okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You are gonna do great in school. You're super smart, and it'll be good to learn the business stuff.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home