Wednesday, March 09, 2005

weekly thrift report

I'm still working on listing all the good stuff from last week, and it worked out well for me. I've sold 18 of the things, and made about $300 so far. I couldn't resist going out for more this week.

In the city I found
  • juicy couture tank top
  • new silk camisole top, pink with giant multicolored polka dots
  • handmade waldorf style doll house (15.00!)
  • cute pink pants for Z
  • Hanna Anderson striped jammie shirt
  • Hanna Anderson spring jacket
  • cool new duvet cover for Z
  • couple of books for the kids
(total $32)

Around here this week I found
  • cute vintage dress from i.magnin
  • Vera poppy button down shirt
  • super fly vintage adidas track jacket
  • two vintage suitcases, really nice with bakelite handles and houndstooth lining
  • adorable stripey land's end rain boots
  • work shirt for Scott
  • robin's egg blue work chair for me! ($7)
  • strange vintage enamelled file cabinet for me
I think that's it so far, but tomorrow I'm going back for furniture! I found two pieces of danish modern furniture and I'm going to buy it for my son. One is a computer desk that is pretty basic, the other is a beeeooootiful dresser. Both are light teak.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Damn! That's a good haul. I can't wait to see it. I'm super excited about the track jacket.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home