Tuesday, April 12, 2005

working on a building

I haven't posted much lately, or done my homework, or my ebay listings, because I am working full force on home improvement, with Justine. I think she is getting me organized!! Today we plowed through and sorted my fabrics and made a system for storing them. And she is doing this out of the kindness of her heart, and also her love for organization, and it's great. But she is a powerhouse and I am super tired.

Sunday, Scott and I worked on the garage, so that I could have space for all of the furniture that doesn't get to live in the living room anymore. Monday we worked all day on clearing stuff out of the living room and pulling everything out of the cupboards in my little orange room...oh, and we threw crap away. Good lord I have a lot of crap that I don't need.

So here are my before photos:
DSC_2615

And from the other end of the room:
DSC_2613

After pictures will probably be posted next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home