Monday, May 23, 2005

oh boy!!!

I am super excited about the upcoming postcard swap. We have 25 participants (possibly 26 if Jackie wants to do it too.) This should be very great. There are lots of art swappers from outside of the U.S. and that's quite exciting.

In other news....I'm working harder on ebay, doing many more listings and hopefully raising funds for the computer that I need.

If I list more artwork for sale, I'll write about it here. The three paintings I sold earlier this week went for nice and cheap, but they all sold.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to this swap! Last night I kept thinking of ideas while I was trying to sleep *argh* (but a good *argh*)

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot :( it's been a busy time... hope you can forgive me. I guess watching at you (your sites)getting all the cards is punishment enough...

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kerstin Svendsen said...

hi there,
i emailed mati i think when you two first were talking
about the postcard swap, but never got any more news
about it. is it too late to sign up now? i hope not!
thanks,
kerstin

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home