Saturday, August 13, 2005

oh sad

The craft show was a flop. I kinda suspected it might be. There was lots of cool stuff there, but people just don't have money to spend. It was good to see people who I haven't seen in a long while, and to just be around people. Desiree and Spring helped me table, and that was fun. Spring's art vending machine was a big hit, and I'm excited about that project.

I drank two beers and had no dinner, and so I got kinda tipsy.

I'll post some photos soon. And now I've got lots of stuff to sell on Etsy. I sewed like crazy this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

that's too bad, but now you have lots of goods for your store! i'm totally interested in the art vending machine!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

I'm sorry, it was AWESOME and there were tons of things I wanted to buy... but I honestly haven't been this broke since college... totally screwed right now.
however, I swear that as soon as I am feeling better with the $$, I want one of those monster purses! SO CUTE!
also, the onesies made me wanna reproduce... xoxo

2:27 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I have cash for two sad hamster prints, so let me know if/when/where you want to meet to deal me the goods!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home