Saturday, September 03, 2005

crafter's united

I'm working on some things to donate to the "Crafters United" hurricane relief fundraising effort started by craftrevolution.com. They've raised over $7,5000.00 so far to be donated to the Red Cross. I'll post photos here when I'm finished.

Here are some other cool things from the Crafters United shop...
*heart earrings
*narrative tray table
*apple raspberry neck wrap
*if'n books address book (I have one and I love it!)
*let's make out
*trilobite pendant

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kanye West unscripted
If you watched the Hurricane Katrina concert last night, you probably saw an emotional moment from singer Kanye West.
Lot's of information here to digest. Will check back often to learn more about what you have to say.

If you get a chance I also have a cheap laptops web site/blog. It's great if you're interested in cheap laptops related items.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog!
Have you seen the latest image of hurricane Katrina!
this is scary!

florida hurricane

5:29 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

comment spam is weird, hurricane related comment spam is even weirder. what the heck? should I turn on some kind of spam-bot protection?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home