Tuesday, August 30, 2005

a few things

I finished a few more paintings, and have some ideas for more. I'm going to work on some silk screen prints today too. I have come up with two of the three shirt designs for Martina, and a few ideas for my friend Erik's new shirt company, which is going to be super cool.

My kids go back to their part time school next week, so I will have more time to work without distraction (at least from them) and without feeling as if I should be doing something else. Their school is beautiful, it's on over 60 acres, with trails through a beautiful forest.


And a creek with a waterfall where salmon swim upstream.

And a beautiful garden where they grow organic veggies and all the kids help to take care of it and every week they spend time there and also harvest and prepare something from the garden.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this school? It look great. Can 32 year olds go?
Jacquie

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home