Monday, August 15, 2005

news

Week of headaches for me, keeping me from my production plan. Only 8 more weeks until my two art shows and I really have NOTHING that I want to show! (will not panic). Scott helped me and we made three panels for encaustics, but I need to make many many more than that!

I'm considering finding someone to share the show with at Moxie in October, so that I can concentrate more on open studios.

My digital camera died today. Now it will only take photos that look like this:

Which is kinda neat, but yeah, not really practical. (that's a photo of a brown purse that I made).

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

ohh sad camera. hmmm, am i crazy for perking up when you said share a show? i don't have any pieces for open studios even, but let me know if you're looking for some one...

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home