Friday, October 07, 2005

done

Spring helped me to hang most of the show today,(thanks Spring). The girls played dress up and also traumatized and irritated the other Meredith, who works at Moxie. (sorry Meredith) I went back this evening without kids, and Martina helped me to hang the rest. I guess it's done and ready, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I am feeling a bit better, and hopefully I'll be feeling good enough tomorrow to enjoy myself and be social and all that.

If anybody is in the area, please come down and say hi, and have some wine and snacks.

The show is Saturday October 8, from 5:30 until 8 pm. There's going to be music by my friend Lila Cugini, and also Daryl Scairiot.

Martina has her website up now, it's not all the way finished, but there are photos of the limited edition t-shirts of my designs that she had made, and a few photos of the art. Soon she'll have more of her great vintage clothing and things for sale on the website, and I'm excited about that. Martina is a sweetheart and she's very supportive of crafters and artists (crafters take note-she's always looking for cool crafty items to consign).

2 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

Good luck tonight! Glad you're feeling better:)

1:12 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

Thanks you guys, and yep I'll have shirts for open studios. Sadly, that might be all that I have!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home