Tuesday, October 25, 2005

times are changing


This weekend at Open Studios was amazing! It was a whirlwind. So exciting, so many nice people. I am so grateful to everyone at Compound 21 for letting me participate. It was a big success for me, and it kind of changes everything. I'm still processing it, and letting go of all of the negativity that haunted the past few months. New plans are brewing, new ideas, hopefully some new paintings. I have a feeling of calm contentment that I haven't had in a long long time.

It was wonderful, people reacted to my work in ways that I never expected, and it made me so happy.

All of the work at Compound 21 was great, and it felt good to stand there surrounded by it for two days. I even bought and traded for a few things, and now I have a nice little collection going. I'd still like to buy one of Laurel's pieces, and an original from Mati (I just got a print).

Look for big positive changes at the blog in the coming weeks. I want to make it better and more fun to read. Also Scott and I are thinking of a new project together, that might debut in a few weeks. Next up though, Halloween costumes!

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

So nice to hear!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home