Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I think that this one is my favorite



Finally, I'm not sick anymore! Hooray!

Also, the opening went well. It was better than I expected it to be. I had 42 pieces of art! Lots of paintings sold, Martina surprised me with a cake, and there was music and flowers and lots of my friends came, people whom I hadn't seen in ages because I've been sort of a hermit. I didn't feel well enough to go out and celebrate afterwards, but it was really nice anyway.

Next up, a piece for the Day of the Dead show at Boomerang, and then Open Studios (for which I only have one painting finished, but I'm trying not to panic).

Zelia Looking Fabulous

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

That was my favorite piece, too. You should make THAT one into a t-shirt. Zelia looks FABULOUS. It was great to see you. Congratulations! You were a hit!

1:44 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

thanks for the update & i'm glad to see you're feeling better!
love the photo of zelia!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home