Friday, February 03, 2006


I'm feeling a little better each day, I'm so grateful for that. I spent yesterday sort of feeling the impact of this thing, and thinking about how someday I will get sick and I won't ever get better again. I can't remember ever having to spend so many days in bed, and it's strange.

Scott had to go back to work today, and the kids will be home in an hour. They don't have school on Fridays. I'm a little worried about how the day will go with them. I can't really be the mom today, I can't fix snacks or come running if something goes wrong. I have a headache and my leg hurts and I'm so tired. But really, it's better than yesterday, and I can feel it. Maybe I'll have them bring the lego bins into my room and we can listen to books on tape and play legos, or maybe draw. Zelia wants to start a blog called "musical cute", so maybe we'll work on that.

I wanted to make things yesterday, and I got my embroidery stuff out, but it wasn't coming together for me. I will try again today.

2 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

it will, and you will. your scene of legos and drawing and blogging sounds inviting and cute.

11:49 AM  
Blogger kate said...

musical cute. i love that.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home