Friday, April 28, 2006

solar powered

Scott thinks that I might be solar powered. It was glorious today and I got so much done! I worked in the garden and pulled weeds and prepared another bed for veggies, I cleaned out and sort of organized the shed and I worked on my Munny for an upcoming show, and finished Lauren's sign in Illustrator and started re-painting my studio a nice blue.(When we moved in it was lavender, and then I painted it white, but the white was a bit too stark for me.) Plus tending to the kids and making meals and taking S to the orthodontist and I even did an ebay listing and some sketches.

Now I'm tired, but it was a lovely day.


1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

pretty blue. i feel you on the sun & renewed energy to wake up earlier and keep going!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home