Tuesday, September 21, 2004

blah blah blah

I got some work done this week, thank goodness. I need to be able to pay rent and feed the kids, not just one of those things. I hope I hear from the college soon about my financial aid so I can start taking classes.

Anyway, I set a goal of 10 ebay listings per day, and I've done 14 today. I may do more this evening while the kids and I are watching Princess Bride.

I started laying down backgrounds on a whole slew of tiny paintings yesterday for my show at Moxie. I did 32 of them! I figured I would do lots of small ones and sell them for cheap, since I think people go there looking for bargains. Whatever is left will go on ebay I suppose, or on my future imaginary website.

I need to find a focus for my entrepeneurial energies. I think I will go check out the Small Business Development Center, and see what they have to offer.

Time to go pick up the kids, they went to a friend's house after school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home