Tuesday, June 07, 2005

recent developments

*borrowed a 1" button maker
*was given a huge 40" square gallery wrapped canvas, that I re-gessoed today, and have an idea for
*finished my May sketchbook
*sold two small paintings today
*bought a kind of pricey archival inkjet printer (might return it) because it doesn't work as promised
*also just snagged one of the Camilla Engman prints from tiny showcase
*I'm also waiting to buy a print from my friend Todd Baricklow who is a kick ass artist,as well as my good friend Spring's husband.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a recent reader...what's the deal with your sketch book? A goal to fill one a month?

3:13 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

yep, I'm hoping to fill approximately one every month. It's not easy!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home