Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday Morning

When I woke up this morning, I thought that it was Sunday, and I got all excited for a minute. Nope, it's Saturday. Made breakfast for the kids and tea for me and then we all piled into the car to go to some yard sales. It's my job, after all and with the kids home every day all summer, I've told them that it will be our summer Saturday routine.

Didn't find a whole lot. I did get some incredible wool yarns (the woman told me they were over $20/skein originally), and a really nice turntable, and a present for Scott, and Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 for Sylvan.

Today I suppose I'll clean the house and then in the evening go and have a bbq with my ex-in laws. While my ex may be entirely made up of character flaws, the rest of his family, I love dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home