Wednesday, June 08, 2005

gocco compatible pens

I looked all over the internet last night for a simple list of pens that will work with gocco screens, and I never found one. But then I remembered that my local art supply store has one posted. I went down there and copied it. Feel free to repost it, and if you know of any others that work for sure, let me know!

Black Sharpie
Pentel Color Pen
Tombow Brush Pen
Itoya Fine Point (non permanent)
Pigma Micron
Pitt Pen
Zig Calligraphy
Staedtler Pigment Liner
Rapidograph Ultradraw
Stabilo (all)
Ritmo Charcoal
China Marker
Staedtler 2b pencil
Sanford Uni-Ball
Black Crayon

4 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

nice! did i tell you i have a gocco now?! we'll have to have a date again soon! maybe i see you tonight?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your site - which I have spent way too much time on when I should be working - and I love your work! I have two questions for you. One, are you still selling your art on ebay? Two, how do you make your gocco originals? Do you hand draw and make the screen from that or do you design it in a Quark or a similar graphic program?

9:01 AM  
Blogger zelia said...

Thank you Lesa! That's so nice of you to say. I am going to sell some prints on ebay soon, and possibly a few paintings. I'll post a link when I do.

To make my gocco originals, I do a drawing and make the screen from that. If it takes more than one screen for a drawing, I draw each element separately. If I need to reverse white to black, I'll scan it into photoshop and reverse it and then print it out and photocopy it (for the carbon).

11:19 AM  
Blogger LMC said...

THANK YOU! Even though this has been up for five years, I'm so happy I've found this list. You go, glen gocco.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home