Wednesday, September 29, 2004

terrible night

Damn it...sleep didn't work out for me last night. I fell asleep fine, at around 12:30, woke up around 2, thirsty. Fell back to sleep, and then I woke with a start at 3:45, the backyard security light was blazing. I didn't get back to sleep until after 6 a.m. !! And then when I did fall asleep, I had a dream that there were three people in the backyard, over by Sylvan's window, they had moved stuff around in the yard so that they could climb into his room. They had one window open and were reaching some kind of long pole in there. They were people that I kind of knew! And I yelled " What the hell are you doing?!!!?", and they started laughing.

And then they said, "We just wanted to scare you for a few weeks, but now we're going to kill you and your children!"

That was a really scary dream. And I woke up and heard a loud thunk inside the house. Double scary.

Luckily the kids slept in until 9:30. No school today, because Sylvan has a little health issue that needs to be taken care of.

I have so much to do today, and I feel like I'm going to be practically non functional because of tiredness. I guess that's what espresso is for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home