Monday, November 07, 2005

less stuff= more better

In contemplating my possible upcoming move, I have come (yet again) to the conclusion that I have waaaaay too much crap. The kids too. We have a whole lot of stuff, and much of it is not necessary.

I think I'll use this blog as a motivational device and post about how much stuff I shed. (I'll keep up the regular posts too). Flylady does those "super fling boogie" things once or twice a year and has everyone post their daily poundage of clutter that moves out of your life. I'll try to do something similar, although I doubt I'll bother to weigh it all.

Here's a good little article about decluttering from 43folders.

If there is one thing I have learned from my frequent thrifting, it is that there is no need to hold on to something "just in case". There is always another one out there, for cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home